- Kincardine, ON
- Minimum of 1 year’s work experience in a support role
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering Technician or related field
- Electrical Engineering Technician or related field
- Knowledge in computer hardware, software, and networking
- Knowledge in electrical circuit power flow and ability to troubleshoot
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work shiftwork, nights, weekends
- Valid Driver’s license with clean record
- Ability to pass facility access requirements including background checks and alcohol and drug screening
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Provide technical support for all field services
- Provide troubleshooting direction on all equipment that requires repair
- Assist with remote pre-test of all equipment prior to shipping to site
- Verify equipment meets the requirements for new projects
- Assist with testing of all equipment in regional shops
- Ensure all equipment meets Superheat’s quality assurance program specifications
- Perform inspection, test and calibration of newly built equipment
- Perform maintenance and repairs on pink tagged equipment at the corporate location
- Maintain tasks and projects assigned to the controls department
- Maintain accuracy of assets in the asset database
- Perform upgrades to equipment and computers as required
- Provide assistance via multiple forms of communication including phone, email, skype and text
- Perform calibrations on all equipment in accordance with quality assurance requirements
- Maintain a wiki knowledge base
Terms of Employment
For more information on this position, contact Human Resources.
Email a resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Superheat Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process and upon hire.