- Kincardine, ON
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- CPA designation /legacy designation CA, CGA, CMA
- A minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior-level Finance or accounting management position
- Able to travel in North America and internationally up to 50%
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible schedule around various deadlines and time zones
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong leadership and motivating capabilities
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of US and Canadian GAAP, legislation and taxation
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation and prepare the annual budgets in conjunction with regional management and senior leadership
- Provide insight and recommendations of cost improvements, monitor financial performance and initiate corrective actions deemed necessary
- Responsible for the review and implementation of internal control policies that comply with corporate policies and process
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and provincial regulators and legislation (GAAP)
- Provide insights and recommendations for improving financial management reporting and performance indicators
- Support CFO on Board material preparation – in order to align with strategic opportunities
- Oversees financial management for any regional expansion operations as needed
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Establish departmental goals in conjunction with the Controller and CFO
- Serve as a final point of escalation for A/R and A/P issues
- Mentor and develop the Finance team on managing work allocation, training, problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned
Terms of Employment
For more information on this position, contact Human Resources.
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Superheat Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process and upon hire.