As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, the Superheat Group of Companies remains committed to making the personal health and safety of each employee and partner our primary objective.
Additionally, we strive to minimize the disruptions to critical path on-site heat treatment services taking place at the world’s largest oil, gas, chemical & energy facilities. Our capacity to operate is due in large part to the innovative capabilities of our Superheat SmartCenter which provides remote monitoring and control of on-site equipment, dramatically reducing our human footprint and interactions on jobsites during these trying times.
By continually monitoring the recommendations from health agencies in the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom we have adapted proactive and comprehensive measures within our service offering to aid in the containment of COVID-19. This is a fluid situation, however rest assured Superheat is governing the safety parameters and business continuity measures necessary to moderate the health concerns of our valued customers and employees.
Thanks to years of extensive procedural health, safety and administrative planning by our leadership groups we have taken swift and definitive action including:
- Implemented social distancing protocols
- Mandatory work from home order for all non-essential staff
- Spacing essential staff into alternate work areas to ensure social distancing measures
- Canceled or restricted all company travel
- Visitors have been restricted entry into all Superheat Buildings
- Enhanced disinfecting measures, sanitization stations, and hand washing protocols
- Introduced daily staff self-check procedure for symptoms upon entry to grounds
- Tracked all traveling employees to ensure 14-day isolation upon return
- Constantly monitor government health agencies reports and implement immediate action to obey recommendations
- Support flexible work and mandated virtual meetings
- Communicate and comply with all customer site requirements
We will continue to take the necessary measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 to employees, clients, vendors and all stakeholders as we remain dedicated to servicing heat treatment needs during these unique challenges.
We are grateful for the professionalism and support demonstrated by our staff and partners during this time and we encourage everyone to take the proper safety measures.
Superheat Group of Companies