The Northeast US Petrochemical Construction 2018 conference (Pittsburgh, June 18-19th) will see global business leaders come together to highlight and address the most pressing industry challenges and developments, that will shape the Northeast US Petrochemical industry landscape for decades to come.
With the Ohio PTT ethane cracker increasing in size with its new partner Daelim (now a $10 billion project), the MOU of investment from China Energy of $84 billion into West Virginia, and the DOE’s development of a plan to drive growth in North East Petrochemical; now is the time for Superheat to capture our share of the fast-growing market.
2018 speakers include:
- Hilary Mercer, Vice President Pennsylvania Chemicals, Shell Chemical
- Sajjad Ahmed, Former Bechtel Project Manager on PTTGC Ohio Cracker Project, now Snr Project Manager at SABIC
- Stacey Olson, President Appalachia, Chevron
- David Hooker, President Mountaineering NGL Storage, Energy Storage Ventures
- Secretary H. Wood Thrasher, Cabinet Secretary, West Virginia Department of Commerce
- Senator Camera Bartolotta, State Senator, Pennsylvania Senate
- Mike Turzai, Speaker of the House, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- David Ruppersberger, President, Pittsburgh Regional Alliance
- Morgan O’Brien, CEO, Peoples Natural Gas
- Chad Riley, CEO, The Thrasher Group
- Robert Richard, SVP of Major Enterprise Projects, DTE Energy
- Frank Bakker, CEO, US Methanol
- Christopher Reber, President, Community College of Beaver County
- Abdulaziz Al-Shaikh, Director – Planning & Cost Control E&PM – Projects Assurance & Compliance, SABIC
With 600+ Attendees, 70+ Speakers and 30+ Exhibitors, Superheat will be at the center of all things Northeast Petrochemical, and heavily involved in industry decisions.
For further details on the event visit: http://www.petchem-update.com/northeast/