Superheat Smartway™ On-site Heat Treatment Process
Superheat SmartWay™ provides emerging communication technology and equipment advancements with innovative software solutions to produce the most efficient, state-of-the-art, on-site heat treatment solution to reduce costs, save time, minimize risk, and improve quality.
- Extensively trained and qualified technicians utilize Superheat SmartPak™ to enhance quality assurance in conjunction with a Superheat SmartCard™ to minimize safety hazards via lock-out capabilities at the weld
- Superheat SmartPoint™ and Superheat SmartGen™ equipment lines offer advanced high zone control capacity in small footprint areas for demanding and efficient on-site Heat Treatment services
- Superheat SmartCenter™: the knowledge and control hub of your entire heat treatment process:
- Technical & Engineering Department supports the reliable setup and teardown of heat treatment configurations
- Control Room runs and operates heat cycles via a patented remote monitoring service increasing onsite labor productivity by up to 40%
- Quality Assurance Department electronically delivers QA package in the form of Superheat SmartReport™
- Superheat SmartView™ integrates a proprietary data mining approach to offer real-time heat treatment information in the palm of your hand to increase overall project management
- For specific maintenance and fabrication areas looking to control their heat treatment needs, while still demanding immediate serviceability, a Superheat SmartFurnace™ provides the most advance and portable heat treatment furnace.
Click Here To learn more about Superheat SmartFurnace™
Superheat SmartWay™ in action!
Hover over an icon to download the corresponding datasheet!
The Superheat SmartWay™ Advantage
Higher labor productivity on-site through the implementation of Superheat SmartCenter™ means reduced labor costs for your overall project.
Read more on Reduce Costs
Superheat SmartWay™ offers real-time data management in conjunction with the new Superheat Smart technology to cut idle time at the job site.
Read more on Save Time
Using communication technology and equipment advancements, Superheat SmartPak™ won’t start the job until an authorized technician swipes the Superheat SmartCard™ to begin the heat treatment cycle.
Read more on Minimize Risk