Superheat SmartWay™ provides emerging communication technology and equipment advancements with innovative software solutions to produce the most efficient, state-of-the-art, on-site heat treatment solution to reduce costs, save time, minimize risk, and improve quality.
- Extensively trained and qualified technicians utilize Superheat SmartPak™ to enhance quality assurance in conjunction with a Superheat SmartCard™ to minimize safety hazards via lock-out capabilities at the weld
- Superheat SmartPoint™ and Superheat SmartGen™ equipment lines offer advanced high zone control capacity in small footprint areas for demanding and efficient on-site Heat Treatment services
- Superheat SmartCenter™: the knowledge and control hub of your entire heat treatment process:
- Technical & Engineering Department supports the reliable setup and teardown of heat treatment configurations
- Control Room runs and operates heat cycles via a patented remote monitoring service increasing onsite labor productivity by up to 40%
- Quality Assurance Department electronically delivers QA package in the form of Superheat SmartReport™
- Superheat SmartView™ integrates a proprietary data mining approach to offer real-time heat treatment information in the palm of your hand to increase overall project management
- For specific maintenance and fabrication areas looking to control their heat treatment needs, while still demanding immediate serviceability, a Superheat SmartFurnace™ provides the most advance and portable heat treatment furnace.
Click Here To learn more about Superheat SmartFurnace™
Superheat SmartWay™ in action!
Hover over an icon to download the corresponding datasheet!
The Superheat SmartWay™ Advantage
Higher labor productivity on-site through the implementation of Superheat SmartCenter™ means reduced labor costs for your overall project.
Superheat SmartWay™ offers real-time data management in conjunction with the new Superheat Smart technology to cut idle time at the job site.
Using communication technology and equipment advancements, Superheat SmartPak™ won’t start the job until an authorized technician swipes the Superheat SmartCard™ to begin the heat treatment cycle.
Superheat SmartCenter™ is a proven knowledge base with corporate QA oversight. After your job is complete, you will receive Superheat SmartReports™, a comprehensive package from the quality assurance department.