Nuclear Power Generation On-site Heat Treatment
Superheat provides heat treating for advanced alloy materials as part of new and upgraded nuclear power facilities, including heavy water and high pressure steam piping, heavy wall component parts, turbines, and containment structures:
- Provide technology, innovation, and project management techniques on-site to keep costs and time under control
- Dedication to time management surrounding outages
- Provide remote operation of heat treatments reducing radiation exposure to on-site staff, including starting and stopping should issues arise, in an effort to step up safe project management
- Expand expertise on-site for collaboration
- Comply with strict adherence to NIAC, NUPIC, ASME-NQA1, AWS, OSHA, NRC, and CCOHS requirements
Not all heat treatment processes are created equal. Get the facts on our Superheat SmartWay™ and see why we’re the industry leader in safety and reliability.